View Profile Mayor-A

73 Movie Reviews

I have a latin friend who told me that at least they don't know them only as mexico, then I started to think good tip but I didn't ask you, I don't think it's bad that they made an animation and a character about a different country than mexico because I feel that when they try to get along with the latinos they make a mexican forgetting that there are more countries, yes and my friend made a joke about earthquakes, someone tell me what does it have to do with peru?

what a great song, but we are a pirate is better.

I must say that I remember my childhood and the style you use in that program is very good and it is one of my favorites.

45 Game Reviews

I voted for this.

I did not open

failed to load
data/map079.json

edit: three endings, is a nice game.

RongRong responds:

The game loads as you play, that error only happens when the game fails to load due to bad internet connection. I recommend playing it on Steam or itch-io version instead since it loads everything up and ready to play.

1,595 Art Reviews

sus

without fear of death, but I'm sure the monster will kill you with your own life bar.

how relaxed, I hope a megazord doesn't destroy the city trying to defeat a monster with unnecessary force.

Joined on 3/14/21